Typical Timber Frame House Specification
The specification we provide meets and exceeds the current Building Regulations, however we are always happy to discuss any alternative specifications.
The prices quoted on this website include the following…
- The complete Structural Timber Frame which includes 140mm External walls, 89mm Internal walls, Intermediate floors and a Watertight roof
- Factory fitted 90mm rigid external wall insulation giving you a 50mm service void
- High quality windows and doors in white PVC (Other materials and colours available at extra cost)
- The Timber Frame Engineering, Setting out Plans, Timber Frame Panel design and Scaffold plans
- Pre commencement site visit to check your foundations are suitable
- Delivery on an articulated vehicle
- Crane hire
- Our Timber Frame Standing Service which includes site construction and specialist fitting of our supplied windows
- Regular site visits from our Contracts Manager throughout the build process
The Solo Timber Frame standard specification goes much further than many of our competitors, so please be sure you are comparing like for like when comparing quotes.
We can also supply Internal Joinery, Roof windows, Flat Roof Windows, Garages, Garden rooms, Offices and Timber Cladding; in fact anything that you either want us, or need us to supply.
BUY FROM US WITH CONFIDENCE:
Perhaps most importantly, we offer what we firmly believe is the very best service in our industry. We say this because our clients tell us so. Our Directors background is in Property Development; it was their bad experience of our competitors that convinced them to create Solo Timber Frame. We are totally committed to ensuring that we DO NOT follow the lead of those competitors.
Solo Timber Frame have been vetted and approved by Trading Standards. We are the first and only Timber Frame provider to have achieved this!
It took Solo Timber Frame and our local Trading Standards office almost six months to get to a point where we were offered membership of this scheme. CRB checks, interviews with previous customers chosen at random by the assessing officer, checks into our Directors business backgrounds, Close inspection of our systems and contracts and research into any previous complaints (of which there were none) all formed part of the process. In order to maintain our membership we will continue to be monitored.
Additionally, we are members of the Which? Trusted Trader scheme.