Timber Frame Specification
Our Timber Frame specification meets and exceeds the current Building Regulations, however we are always happy to discuss any alternative specifications.
The prices quoted on our website include the following…
- The complete Structural Timber Frame which includes 140mm External walls, 89mm Internal walls, Intermediate floors and a Watertight roof
- Factory fitted 100mm rigid external wall insulation giving you a 40mm service void
- High quality double glazed windows and doors in white PVC (Other materials and colours available at extra cost including triple glazing)
- The Timber Frame Engineering, Setting out Plans, Timber Frame Panel design and Scaffold plans
- Pre commencement site visit to check your foundations have been built within tolerances
- Delivery on an articulated vehicle
- Crane hire
- Our Timber Frame Standing Service which includes site construction and specialist fitting of our supplied windows
- Regular site visits from our Contracts Manager throughout the build process
- The best service level in the industry
The Solo Timber Frame specification goes much further than many of our competitors, so please be sure you are comparing like for like when comparing quotes. We are happy to help you compare quotes and point out the differences that may not immediately be apparent.