Timber Frame Specification
Our Timber Frame specification meets and exceeds the current Building Regulations, however we are always happy to discuss any alternative specifications.
The prices quoted on our website include the following…
- The complete Structural Timber Frame which includes 140mm External walls, 89mm Internal walls, Intermediate floors and a Watertight roof
- Our Standard Wall panel which offers a 0.15 u value. This includes factory fitted 100mm rigid PIR external wall insulation leaving you with a 40mm services void to run your cables and pipes.
- The Timber Frame Engineering, Setting out Plans, Timber Frame design and Scaffold plans
- Pre commencement site visit to check your foundations have been built within tolerances
- Delivery of your new Timber Frame to site
- Crane hire
- Our Timber Frame Erection Service
- Regular site visits from our Contracts Manager throughout the build process
- The best service level in the industry
Construction of foundations, Drainage & landscaping, Roofing battens and Tiling, Windows (please ask for a quotation), External cladding, First and second fix electrics and plumbing, Dry-lining and plastering, Kitchen and bathrooms, Internal joinery, Decorating, Finished flooring.
Time lapse video of a typical day on site…
(In this example, erecting 1st floor panels)
The Solo Timber Frame specification goes much further than many of our competitors, so please be sure you are comparing like for like when comparing quotes. We are happy to help you compare quotes and point out the differences that may not immediately be apparent.